Beta Kappa Chi and the National Institute of Science Joint Annual Meeting will be hosted online on April 6-8, 2022.
Therme: Scientific Communication in the Age of the Pandemic and Sustainability of our STEM Ecosystem
Online Meeting Link
Anymeets online meeting tutorials
How to participate - Video: https://youtu.be/sQ_-l4VXVyY
The following instructions are for Presenters only.
How to be a presenter - Video: https://youtu.be/XUgWGGXYJyo
PDF guide: Guide for speakers and presenters
Additional instructions for POSTER Presenters only:
- Please follow the instructions in the registration email for the "Beta Kappa Chi Conference". If you do not see this email, please check your spam folder.
- It is recommended that you do not use Safari. Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Please do not connect via VPN.
- You will have to sign in to Anymeets using the email address at which you have received the instruction email. Then you should use the "Forgot Password" to set your password. Once you sign in, please follow this link to the Conference.
- Use the following link to access your poster session:
- Find your poster and click "Enter poster room"
- You will enter a videochat room similar to Zoom. Your presentation controls are on the bottom of the screen (mute/unmute, start/stop video, share screen, chat, raise hand etc).
- On the right there is a panel with five tabs. The first tab is entitled "Chair Control." You do not need to use this tab in any way, and will receive a notice that you cannot use these controls if you click on them. The other tabs: provide information about your poster, the audience members, are a Q&A and a Chat.
- Although conference attendees will be able to download your poster in order to view it in detail on their own computer, make sure you are able to share your screen. If you are unable to share your screen (on Mac), please follow these instructions. If you cannot share your screen on Windows, please contact [email protected].
Registration is open. There is no fee for the online conference, but you must be registered to be able to attend. Register here: https://betakappachi.org/event-registration
The deadline to submit or edit a presentation is past
All presenters must register for the conference first before they submit their abstract.
Deadra James Mackie
National Executive Secretary
Southern University and A&M College
P.O. Box 10046
Baton Rouge, LA 70813
Email: [email protected]
Margaret I. Kanipes-Spinks, Ph.D., Treasurer
Director, Honors Program
Professor of Chemistry
North Carolina A&T State University
Honors Program - ACB 110
1601 East Market Street
Greensboro, NC 27411
Note: Offline payments should be sent to the Treasurer; checks made payable to "Beta Kappa Chi Honor Society".
Prospective judges should contact
Dr. Shervia Taylor