The Beta Kappa Chi Bulletin, published in Spring and Fall, is the official organ of the Society.
The Bulletin is administered by an Editorial Board. The Editor and Assistant Editor are elected officers; other members of the Board are elected by the Council subject to the approval of the Society.
The Bulletin contributes significantly to the scientific stature of the Society:
- through the publication of articles based upon research, editorials and features pertinent to the challenges facing science and scientists in this era,
- by providing means of communication between the chapters and the national body,
- by emphasizing undergraduate, as well as graduate, participation in the affairs of the Society, and
- by publishing articles of general concern to the scientific community.
- The Society must continue to move forward and the Bulletin, therefore, should reflect the progress of the Society as a whole.